Monday, July 26, 2010

Insomnia: friend or foe?


I spent way too much dough this month.
I can't help it.
Good company, good food, good times make you make it rain.
Speaking of July, seriously, where the hell did this year go?
I'm running out of time!
I gotta get serious about this frugality business.
A good camera will be my last investment.
I swear. Again.

Summer gives me insomnia.
I get a sort of masochistic pleasure from insomnia because I feel super productive at 3am but I'm almost guaranteed to suffer the next day.

Last week of summer school Sesh A. That makes my liver quiver with excitement.
Doctor again tomorrow to make sure my pee is clear. I mean, to make sure my kidney infection's clear. This whole K-infection business makes me feel like this: "WTF! I do all this shit to stay healthy and I get a stupid K-infection. Oh, the irony..."

The only thing more annoying than not being able to sleep when you have to wake up early is getting a text from a random dude callin' you "boo." Really? Really?! You have facebook, bro! There's no excuses. You know when that relationship status is up on facebook, it's official!

I'm proud of us. We didn't watch any tv this weekend. And we got a picture. Success. Or no?

5 comments:

  1. I'd say it's time to get that good camera because even as a b&w photo, this one is kind of bleh. Just sayin' and oh, insomnia -definitely a foe. Foe yo skin, foe yo internal system, foe yo mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i would say no success lol you look high on something and sebastian on the other hand...lol...no comment but i love yall

    ReplyDelete
  3. why would i know anything about cameras?

    ReplyDelete

Followers