Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Resson Pranning.


02/14/11

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, EVERYONE!

So, my experience so far has been great! So many ups and downs already.
I got sick. My place is tiny and old. And cold. The water never gets hot enough. My sink faucet is about to detach. I’m freezing my butt off.
But, seriously, I have learned to not only appreciate what I have back home, but to appreciate what I have now. Here in Ansan! I really feel like this increases my awareness of the need for God and I believe He is totally answering my prayers that I would grow increasingly dependent on Him and His Holy Spirit to guide me as He sees fit.

I’m lovin’ it. What I’m not lovin is this panza (aka food baby aka ddong bae aka muffin top) that I keep seeing. (See my FB photo food blog.) It’s hard to P90X it up in this tiny studio with my mom here. I don’t wanna accidentally sidekick her during Kenpo.

Oh, man, speaking of Umma. She has been AH-MAZINGGGG. I feel like I’m in first grade again and she’s sending me off to my first day of school. Even she said so! I love how culturally acceptable all of this is.

For those of you who are still reading this, I hope all of you are having amazing things going down/on in your lives. I go into my first lesson tomorrow, and your prayers will greatly help me!

I miss my nephews!!!
And Sebas (you’re in my 1st lesson, haha)
311-Love Song <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers